Paper Freesia - 5th, 7th, 8th June
Book your place by 5pm Sunday 31st May to receive your materials in time to join any of these sessions.
Paper freesia are such a fun bloom to make because you get to learn how to create a combination of tiny buds and flowers and wire them all together to make a single stem. Join Bee live for this online paper flower workshop at any one of the times / dates listed. Materials will be posted out to you, enough to make one stem with a bit of leeway for error! Book this class with paper tulips, paper ranunculus and paper foliage to make your own version of the little paper bouquet pictured.
Postage: We offer free postage on all materials delivered to a single address. To minimise our demand on courier services if you are planning to take more than one class and you can book them at the same time that would be ace. We will send all the materials out to you at once.
Special offer: Get £25 off when you book 5 or more classes with coupon code FlowersMakeMeHappy at the check out
Glue guns: If you don't have one already we can send one to you with your materials. Please order through the 'Add Ons' section section on the Online Workshop page
Additional people: If you would like to take the class with someone else in your household you can buy an add on for £10 per additional person. Additional glue guns are also available (+£7.50). Please order through the 'Add Ons' section section on the Online Workshop page
Age limit: Our classes are designed and paced for adults however if you have a crafty teenager in the house that would like to learn with you, you are welcome to buy an Additional Person add on if you are happy to supervise them and would enjoy taking the class together. Please order through the 'Add Ons' section section on the Online Workshop page
Join us to learn to make this flower at the time of day that most suits you. All classes last around 2.5 hours. The Zoom waiting room will be open 10 minutes before the session so please have your tech set up ready to go a few minutes before the start time.
Floral Fix Fridays - 7pm Wind down from your week, pour yourself your drink of choice and relax into an evening of paper flower making
Slow Floral Sundays - 10am A chilled way to start your Sunday morning making beautiful paper blooms with a cuppa on the go
Blooming Mondays - 5pm Get your week off to a lovely start with this early evening class. Park the outside world at the door for a few hours crafting your favourite flowers
YOU WILL NEED
- A glue gun (We can send you one if you order through our add-ons sections on the workshop page)
- Sharp scissors
- A ruler (we work in centimetres)
- A dry table or desk to work at
- Something to place your glue gun on to protect your table
- A computer with webcam & audio
All other materials including paper, wire, floral tape and a couple of glue sticks will be posted out to you. Please order by Friday midday the week before your class to receive these in time :)
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose which flowers you'd like to learn
- Select the time and dates that work for you
- Book and pay online
- We post materials to you
- Keep an eye on your emails for a Zoom link & password
- Set up your computer in a quiet(ish) comfy space and sign in at the class start time with your webcam and audio
- Bring a drink of choice, snacks and materials and learn to make your favourite blooms live with Bee!
- Ask any questions you like. Meet new people if you want to or simply get lost in your own little crafty world!